We are thankful to the people and organizations who have provided leadership and guidance throughout our campaign.
Campaign Cabinet Members
- Cabinet Co-Chair: Justice Bobbe Bridge | Center for Children & Youth Justice, Founding CEO (ret.)
- Cabinet Co-Chair: Tuna Ertemalp | Principal Development Manager, Microsoft, (ret.)
- Charlene Blethen | Professional Fund Development, (ret.)
- Lee Drechsel | Founder and the first LifeWire Executive Director, (ret.)
- Linda Ebberson | Principal Family Law Attorney | Lasher Holzapfel Sperry & Ebberson
- Drew Farrell | LifeWire Board Member | Senior Vice President/National Sales Manager | Symetra
- Monique Gablehouse | LifeWire Board Member | COO Post-Acute Care | EvergreenHealth
- Mike Geri | Managing Director | RBC Wealth Management Seattle
- Beth McCaw | Co-Founder | Bernier McCaw Foundation
- Rob McKenna | Partner | Orrick | Former Washington State Attorney General
- Brenda Puls | Senior Business Relationship Manager | Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Mary Snapp | Vice President, Strategic Initiatives | Microsoft
- Grant Yerke | Principal | Broderick Group
The Alford Group is a professional consulting partner helping board leaders, organizational management, and community stakeholders improve the effectiveness of their mission-based, not-for-profit organizations.
Beacon Development Group
Beacon Development Group is an affordable housing consulting firm that works with nonprofits and housing authorities. As a subsidiary of HumanGood, they facilitate the funding, design, and construction of affordable housing developments for their clients, managing the entire development process from financing to construction to handing off the keys.
Environmental Works, a nonprofit Community Design Center, engages with Washington communities to create the spaces they need to succeed. Their team provides planning, architecture, landscape architecture, and design services to nonprofits and agencies.
You can make a difference
With your help, the Hope Starts Here Campaign will sustain LifeWire’s mission to prevent and end domestic violence by providing an additional 25 to 40 families with safe housing every year. This will increase overall capacity, providing over 375 families with housing and supportive services annually as they heal from domestic violence and rebuild their lives.