Help families start out on their own and donate household and personal essentials. Your donations help survivors and families create a more comfortable and stable environment.
- Hygiene items (shampoo, soap, feminine products, etc.)
- African-American hair and skin care products (Cantu, Palmer’s Cocoa Moisturizing products, etc.)
- Household items and cleaning products
- Diapers and wipes
- Toilet paper
- Gas and grocery gift cards
- Back-to-school supplies
You can coordinate a drop off with our team or ship items directly to our office by shopping our Amazon Wish List!
We are unable to accept:
- Large electronics
Please consider donating these items to our partner organizations:
- Baby clothing: Eastside Baby Corner
- Adult clothing: Working Wardrobe YWCA or Eastside Community Aid Thrift Shop
- Furniture or large electronics: Value Village
Recycle your old phone
Our cell phone recycling program is a wonderful way to recycle old and unused cell phones. Donated phones are turned into cash to support programs and services for domestic violence survivors and their families.
Before you donate your cell phone(s), erase any stored information, including your contact list, text messages and listing of incoming/outgoing numbers. Most cell phones use a “master reset” to delete information quickly and easily. Also, verify with your service provide that your account has been cancelled.
You can drop off your used cell phone(s) at most local police stations and Kirkland’s Public Works Maintenance Center.
If you have any questions about donating items, please fill out the contact form below. We typically respond within one to two business days.