Your donations of personal and household essentials help survivors and families build healthier and more comfortable homes.
- New personal care items in full sizes, including soap, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, toothbrushes, toothpaste, dental floss, razors, lotions, toilet paper, and first aid kits. We especially need hair and skin products that meet the needs of Black survivors, like those made by Cantu and Palmer’s. Visit this specific Wishlist here.
- Diapers, pull-ups, and wipes.
- New cleaning and disinfectant supplies, including Clorox wipes, dish soap, laundry detergent, bleach, sponges, and paper towels.
- New kitchen items, including dishes, silverware, bake wear, glasses, pots and pans, coffee pots, rice cookers, instapots, microwaves, and electric kettles.
- Air mattresses and new linens, including towels, blankets, and sheets.
- Prepaid phones, including Tracfones.
Gift cards may not be as exciting to give as other items, but they are one of the easiest ways to make a significant impact. Grocery, gas, and clothing gift cards give survivors the flexibility to purchase the items they need to live safer and healthier lives. It’s also faster and easier for advocates to email, mail, or drop off a gift card than collect and distribute all the items a survivor may need. You can also regift your unused or partially used gift cards. Mail to LifeWire, PO Box 6398, Bellevue, WA 98008.
Items we cannot accept
We appreciate your generosity. Unfortunately, we have limited storage space and capacity to accept donations, especially larger items. We cannot accept:
- Any used housewares or used small electronic appliances, cloth items including stuffed animals, clothing, mattresses, linens, or towels. Please consider donating these items to our community partners: Eastside Community Aid Thrift, Working Wardrobe YMCA, Goodwill, Jubilee Reach, Dress for Success, Eastside Baby Corner.
- Furniture and large appliances. Please consider supporting: Northwest Furniture Bank, Value Village.
- Used electronics or computer equipment. Please consider supporting: Interconnections.
- Items that are damaged, stained, or in need of repair.
If you want to donate items or have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.