LifeWire Giving Society
We invite you to join the LifeWire Giving Society, a special group of committed donors whose philanthropic vision will allow us to touch the lives of thousands of survivors, children, and families each year and promote the development of healthy relationships throughout our community well into the future.
By making a generous five-year pledge, Society members help to ensure that LifeWire programs have consistent funding to sustain our current capacity and allow us to plan for future growth.
- Invitations to special Society events throughout the year
- Special recognition in LifeWire’s Impact Report
- Opportunities to meet with executive leadership
- Opportunities to engage with our services
- No additional solicitations throughout the year (but you will still be included in event mailings)
Our community’s future will be determined by how we care for and protect those who are most vulnerable. Your investment in LifeWire sends a powerful message about the importance of ending domestic violence in our community and inspires others.
To learn more, please email email@example.com.
Community Impact level: $10,000 per year for five years
- $10,000 provides twice-monthly healthy relationships training for high-school students for each of the next five years.
Rebuilding Lives level: $5,000 per year for five years
- $5,000 helps one family rebuild their lives through support groups, legal advocacy, and ongoing support services for each of the next five years.
Creating Safety level: $1,000 per year for five years
- $1,000 provides comprehensive safety planning and crisis response for one survivor and her children for each of the next five years.
Why Giving Society Members Give
Darryl: “I am committed to LifeWire and its mission, which is one of the reasons I also joined the LifeWire Giving Society. Working with LifeWire has been rewarding to me personally and to my family. Through the knowledge I have gained and shared, we have been able to identify and refer friends who may be in unhealthy relationships to LifeWire.”
Kim: “I keep giving to LifeWire because my time and resources are multiplied and invested in life-saving services and social change. I’ve been moved to tears – many times – hearing survivor stories about how LifeWire helped them leave an abusive relationship and find safety, support, and a new beginning.”
Sharon: “As a member of the LifeWire Giving Society, I’ve committed to making a five-year annual contribution to help continue the organization’s important work. Awareness of domestic violence is increasing—a good thing—and more people are reaching out for support. I’m grateful LifeWire is here to offer hope and pathways for survivors.”
Bob: “I give to LifeWire because we have so much work to do to end domestic violence. I am so impressed with their focus on advocacy to help people in crisis and their increased focus on education to prevent domestic violence. LifeWire has a formula that works. They just need support from people like me.”