Holiday of Hope Program
You can brighten the holidays for domestic violence survivors and their families by becoming a part of our 2019 Holiday of Hope Program! There are many ways you can get involved.
Make a Cash Donation
The most effective way to support families during the holiday season is through a cash donation. Your financial support will help with the many emergency needs families have when fleeing violence and abuse. Donate today!
For questions about making a financial contribution, please contact LifeWire’s Development Director, Kelly Becker, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-562-8840 ext. 253.
Fill our Holiday of Hope Shop
Give the gift of joy by donating gift cards, toys, pajamas, and house hold items for survivors and children in our community who are healing from domestic violence. Your generous donations go straight into our Holiday Shop where parents choose what their children want and need the most. The Holiday Shop is also a chance for survivors to receive items for their new homes and a fresh start for themselves. For ideas and inspiration, we have ready to hang wish tags with the most popular and most needed items this holiday season.
Last year generous community members and businesses brightened the holidays for over 330 children and more than 130 families! Listen to Jennifer share what the Holiday Shop meant to her family.
How you can help:
- Reach out to Natalie for wish tags.
- Pick one or more wish tags.
- Bring your unwrapped gift(s) to your designated collection location no later than Wednesday, December 4th or deliver donations to LifeWire by Friday, December 6th.
- You can also purchase gifts from our Amazon Holiday Wish List and have them delivered directly to LifeWire. Don’t forget to make LifeWire your AmazonSmile recipient.
- We’re also looking for volunteers! If you would like to volunteer to help set up the shop or help survivors shop for gifts, sign up for a volunteer shift.
For questions about the Holiday of Hope Shop or volunteering, contact our Resources Manager, Natalie Hills, at email@example.com or 425-562-8840 x358.
Give a Gift Card
When you give gift cards for groceries, household goods, toys, and clothing, you empower survivors to shop for their personal holiday meal and family gifts that are special to their children. Popular gift cards include Fred Meyer, Safeway, QFC, Walmart, Grocery Outlet, Target, Torrid, Gas Gift Cards.
Mail gift cards to:
Attn: Natalie Hills / Holiday Program
P.O. Box 6398, Bellevue, WA 98008.